Thursday, 15 April 2021

007 - 14th April -2021 - Bala's Proposal.,

 [17:16, 4/16/2019] πŸš«πŸ’š Bala Back O Print: Hi all 

I have been talking to 2 buyers and both seem keen one we met @

Sharmila aunts place . 

The second buyer has offered a better price and also partly cash . This can be helpful to save a lot in tax and I think

You can consider this option . 

Who ever is ready with the payment we should go with them . 

1) I need to get OCI card of all those who has not given . 

2) I need to apply for Pan card for all of you , it will most probably be in your address declared in your passport . So

Once processed I shall inform you . 

1) Once all this is done all of you will have to come to India and sign and register the property in the name of the buyer . It is mandatory that all of you come we have no way out .

[17:16, 4/16/2019] πŸš«πŸ’š Bala Back O Print: Please do plan accordingly

No comments:

Post a Comment